Thursday 7 November 2013

Happy Upbeat Quotes

One of the modest reasons for this blog was to change the world into a better, happier place.

It seems after four years that this might be beginning to happen.

Regular readers of the blog will recognise this image

I used it to illustrate the true meaning of life, but used a quote from Wittgenstein as the title, "I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves"

And yet on a Seivo search engine this image popped up under a search for 'happy upbeat quotes'.

http://seivo.com/index.php?page=search/images&search=happy%20upbeat%20quotes&type=images

My first thought was that if Wittgenstein was their idea of a happy quote then I would be reluctant to search for 'miserable unhappy quotes' on that particular search engine.

BUT, it is only the image that is displayed. In other words the car park itself is the quote. AND it is a happy upbeat one. That makes me happy and hopefully there are people parking their cars all over the world with smiles on their faces.

At last I am beginning to think my work may be done. Another of my reasons for the blog is to develop the appreciation of car parking spaces as heritage and art. Work is still to be done in this respect, but the moment I find an artwork concentrating purely on the car park space as its focus - then I will die a happy blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment