Monday 6 October 2014

Cardiff MA Conference - Anticipation of Jibber Jabber Joo

The prospect of the upcoming Museums Association Conference in Cardiff has got me so excited that I've started bastardising nonsense poetry.*

On the Cardiff Nong!
With a conference Bong!
Where curators all say BOO!
There's a Cardiff Ning!
Where the workshops Ping!
And the keynotes jibber jabber joo.
On the Cardiff Nang!
The MA goes Clang!
And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
So its Cardiff Nong!
Conference Bong!
Cardiff Ning!
Workshops Ping!
Cardiff Nang!
The MA goes Clang!
What a noisy place to belong
is the Cardiff MA ConferNong!!

My moustache is waxed, my uniform pressed and my Twitter thumb is twitching in anticipation - see you there!!

*Sincere apologies to Spike Milligan and his 'On the Ning Nang Nong'

No comments:

Post a Comment