Sunday 13 September 2015

Good quotes to adapt for your next museum staff meeting

1. "I don't want yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell the truth, even if it costs them their jobs." Samuel Goldwyn

2. "Right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train." Jim Halpert, The Office

3. "Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders." Sloan Wilson

4. "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts."Anonymous

5. "The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one." Oscar Wilde

6. "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided." Casey Stengel

7. "The most ineffective workers are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage: management." Scott Adams (Dilbert)

8. "Every time you feel yourself being pulled into other people's drama, repeat these word: Not my circus, not my monkeys." Polish Proverb

9. "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." Margaret Thatcher

10. "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." Attributed to Henry Ford




source:

http://www.inc.com/john-brandon/16-funny-quotes-to-start-your-next-business-presentation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment